Document Signing Certificates
Customers can trust digital certificates to ensure that signed documents come from a trusted source and are authentic and unaltered.
Organizations can add digital signatures to secure Adobe Acrobat documents using Sectigo’s Adobe Document Signing Certificates.The Adobe Approved Trust List’s Certificate Authorities or Adobe Certified Document Services (CDS) are the sources of certification (AATL).
Certification proves that the certificate is present on the protected hardware and that Adobe has confirmed the signer’s adherence to its standards.
Sectigo offers an extensive selection of digital signature features at reasonable pricing.
Features of Document Signing Certificate
- Compatibility with Adobe products
- Support for document authenticity and non-repudiation for the lifetime of the document
- 1, 2, 3-year term options; with unlimited signatures
- Sectigo signature verification on any digital documents signed by a recipient
- SHA-2 Signing and 2048-bit encryption for security and browser compliance
- iKey USB token
- Display signer’s name and email
- FIPS Validated Software, provided by Sectigo upon purchase