- Secures all domains on your shared hosting environment with one certificate
- Save time and money by securing unlimited sub-domains with a single certificate
- Licensed for unlimited sub-domains on an unlimited number of physical servers
- Trusted by 99.9% major browsers and mobile devices
- 2048 bit digital signatures and encryption strength up to 256-bit – High level of SSL security
- 3 Domain names already included in a package
- Experts’ Support via phone, mail and web.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Assurance & AuthenticationVisual cues of a moderate level of assurance like https URL and closed padlock are provided for the users to be displayed on their websites. Comodo's Positive Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL certificate requires ownership validation, after which it is issued immediately. PositiveSSL trust seal is also provided with this certificate. This seal, when displayed on a website, assures site visitors about the authenticity of the website.
Security & EncryptionThis wildcard option is widely chosen to secure e-commerce websites, mail-servers, intranets/extranets, payment pages etc. It comes with a strong encryption strength of 2048-bit.
SAN & Multi-Domain SupportBenefits of both, SAN certificate and multiple domain wildcard can be availed with Comodo's Positive Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL certificate. It is highly capable of protecting various sub-domains under multiple domains. A single certificate proves cost-effective by ably securing domain.com, mail.domain.com along with domain.in, domainone.org etc.
Mobile & Browser CompatibilityVirtually every device can be used by the customers to access your website with the certificate's excellent mobile and browser compatibility. Browser compatibilities include: Chrome 3+ (above), Opera 7+ (above), Safari all browsers, Firefox 1+ (above), Netscape 9+ (above), IE 5+ (above), and AOL 10+ (above). Mobile compatibilities include: Android (carrier specific), Apple iPhone and iPod Safari, Microsoft Windows Mobile 5 & 6, Microsoft Windows CE 4.0, Microsoft IE Pocket PC 2003, Microsoft IE Smartphone 2003, RIM Blackberry 4.3.0, Major Operators Inc. Vodaphone, Orange, AT&T, NTT/DoCoMo, SoftBank Mobile, KDDI, Brew, PalmOS 5.x, Netfront 3.0+, Opera 4.10+, Openwave mobile browser 6.20+, Major handset providers SonyEricsson, Nokia.
Site SealThis certificate comes with Positive SSL's renowned site seal, which can be displayed on the website. This seal is basically a static image that can be placed by website owners strategically on the website to anchor customer recognition and authenticate their identities.
CHOOSE YOUR SSL CERTIFICATE
POSITIVESSL MULTI-DOMAIN WILDCARD CERTIFICATE
- SAN option enabled
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- Domain Validated SSL Certificate
- up to 256-bit – High level of SSL security
- 250 additional domains can be added
- Can be installed on different IPs
COMODO POSITIVESSL CERTIFICATE
- For private person or organization
- Domain Validation (DV)
- Warranty - $10 000
- Encryption: SHA2
- 2048 Bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- 99.9% Web Browser Ubiquity
- Optional Installation Service
- Issued Immediately
- Free Reissues
COMODO POSITIVESSL WILDCARD CERTIFICATE
- Strongest SHA2 & ECC Encryption
- Protect all subdomains and main domain
- Domain validation (DV)
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- For individuals and organizations
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Unlimited Re-issuance
- Mobile Friendly
- 24/7 dedicated support
WHY CUSTOMERS US!
Discount: due to our volume purchase, we get preferential pricing that enable us to offer up to 40% discount on direct prices.
Support: You only generate the CSR, our team takes care of the rest and delivers the issued certificate back to you.
Flexibility: you are unique! Our account manager ensures we deliver our services to match your business environment
Experience: we have over 10 Years in the industry and already serves customer accross numerous sectors